A Postnatal Care Plan
Tailored to your family
in your home
I can support you with:
- Breastfeeding and infant feeding
- Non-judgemental listening
- Encouraging you to parent how you choose
- Researching information and local support services
- Shopping for groceries/essentials
- Preparing and cooking meals, snacks and drinks
- Light household tasks
- Protecting rest and sleep
- Protecting time for self-care
- Hands free time for you to spend with your older children
- Toddler play and distraction
- Accompanying you to appointments or groups
(where covid restrictions allow)
- Being beside you, beyond birth
Grab a cup of your favourite hot or cold drink, find a comfortable spot and have a 30 minute video chat with me, your postnatal doula.
It's time for you to talk, I'll listen. Let me help you to understand and reduce any anxiety you may be experiencing. Or any common and normal parenting questions you may have. I can research and may be able to signpost you to reliable information sources or services, if necessary. Or I can gently guide you through relaxation and mindfulness techniques.
If this sounds like something you require, I can offer virtual support that will be:
- And led by you
I offer a free 15 minute Zoom/Video call to all families who are considering booking a Postnatal Doula.
This is a good opportunity for:
- You to ask questions about me and my services
- Discuss your needs, wishes and preferences
- Get to know each other
- And discuss next steps
With absolutely no obligation to hire me! So, please do not hesitate to get in touch.