Call to discuss how I can tailor a postnatal care plan to suit your needs, in your home.
I can support you with:
- Breastfeeding and infant feeding
- Non-judgemental listening
- Encouraging you to parent how you choose
- Researching information and local support services
- Shopping for groceries/essentials
- Preparing and cooking meals, snacks and drinks
- Protecting rest and sleep
- Protecting time for self-care
- Hands free time for you to spend with your older children
- Toddler play and distraction
- Walking well-behaved dogs
- Accompanying you to appointments or groups
- Being beside you, beyond birth
Free Consultation Interview
Please get in touch if you would like a telephone call to discuss the services I provide. I can then offer a free consultation interview prior to making any commitments, with no pressure to hire me as your Postnatal Doula.
My prices start from £15 per hour (in the local Southampton area).
A typical session lasts between 2-4 hours.
I offer a 10% discount on bookings of over 20 hours.
Please get in touch if you need a Postnatal Doula but cannot afford the prices stated above, I would love to see if we can work something out. Every Mum and Dad deserves support after the birth of their baby/babies!
Grab a cup of your favourite hot or cold drink, find a comfortable spot and have a 30 minute video chat with me, your postnatal doula.
It's time for you to talk, I'll listen. Let me help you to understand and reduce any fear or anxiety you may be experiencing during these uncertain times. Or about common and normal parenting worries. I can research and may be able to signpost you to reliable information sources or services, if necessary. Or I can gently guide you through relaxation and mindfulness techniques.
If this sounds like something you require, I can offer virtual support that will be:
- And led by you.